Wednesday 30 November 2016

Storefront Vancouver - The Book

Update : My short run of Storefront Vancouver books is now sold out! Currently working on a new and updated version.

Yes it's true! I decided to put together a little book about Storefront Vancouver. I've tried to cover all the bases including both East and West sides of the city. There are also sections on Corner Stores as well as a "Then and Now" comparison of how some stores have changed in recent years. Some places looked at a little more in depth include Chinatown, Tosi & Company, The Smile Diner, Knowltons Drugs, The Only Seafoods and more!

The book is 88 pages long and is 6 x 9 inches in the popular Trade format. Right now I just did a short run which is available at an affordable price at Pulpfiction Books!

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be buying one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news John ~ congratulations! I love your photos so I'm going to Pulpfiction to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great, thanks for the support!

      Delete